The oldest-rejection line in the book in order to send men running with their tails tucked.
Two-hidden truths about the “I have a boyfriend” line.
1.) When a girl says that to a guy who had approached her to chat her up, she’s either sending an around-the-bush message that she’s NOT interested.
2.) She truly doesn’t have a boyfriend, however said that in order to see how you’d react [will you stay the course or disappear?].
I call this the “Are you a real man” test.
Whenever the target lies about having a BF, she wants to see if you’re man enough to not give a shit[an Alpha-Male quality which women secretly adore].
Or will you let the fact that she “SAID” she has a boyfriend, derail the seduction?
The 3 main reactions a guy has when the target says, “I have a boyfriend”:
1.) “Oh I’m sorry. I apologize for that [he becomes apologetic for no reason]”.
2.) “Ok cool. I didn’t know that. Nice to meet you though. Bye”!
3.) “Ah damn, I thought you were single!! Ok, let’s be friends then”.
When a girl says to me that she has a boyfriend, do you know what I do?
* Ignore it!!
* Pretend I never heard it!
* Plow forward as if she’d never said that shit!
Women get that I know what’s up.
They realize at “that” moment of the chat that “He Gets It”.
Of course she’ll never say, “I only told you that I had a BF just for you to leave me alone”.
But chics do this shit regularly: online, in person, at the club,on the streets, etc.
She’ll say to you that she’s taken, just to blow you the fuck off; although she’s officially single.
As a man in “the know”; it’s your duty to not let this attempt to weed out the Beta-Male fazes you.
Because she’s (supposedly) taken doesn’t mean she won’t still fuck you.
Another interesting observation:
A girl who has a boyfriend, will often times trade up, upgrade and dump her current boyfriend, if a new guy presents more value than the current boyfriend.
It’s the cold friggin’ truth in the cut-throat world of dating!
Women don’t just dump their current boyfriends in order to be with some guy whom they deem to have less value or worst off than her current BF.
In other words, she won’t downgrade in value [whatever is of value to her].
She’ll always go from Beta to Alpha; weak to strong, pushover to resolute.
• Jen meets Steve, a guy who is stylish, Alpha, good in bed, active, has great qualities, everything she can want in a man.
• A year later in the LTR, Steve becomes lazy, starts couch potatoing, neglects his style, doesn’t see a need to further dominate her in bed, etc…
• Jen gets hit on by Nate (online or in person). Nate is an Alpha male (as Steve once was), he knows what’s up, he presents her with values (which Steve, the current BF once had).
• Jen is torn between Nate & Steve (Steve’s the current BF who was all she wanted, but has slipped since).
• Her decision-making process becomes easier: she can stay with Steve the lazy slob who doesn’t dominate her in bed, nor make her laugh anymore.
• Or she can dump Steve for Nate the Alpha, who has all the qualities Steve once had a year ago.
• Now, WWJD (what will Jen do)?
• She will cheat on Steve with Nate, then gradually dump him for Nate [essentially upgrade from zero to hero].
Now, what Jen did isn’t a rare exception. It’s actually the fucking norm!!
A girl will almost always upgrade to a better guy (whom she deems is better).
Why shouldn’t she?
Stay Alpha or become the Alpha-Male!
Guys on a whole, have the tendency to lapse and slack off AFTER we win the girl.
It’s as if we say to ourselves, “Hey fuck it! I already have her,she’s now my GF, I can now let my guard down and become a slouch”.
I’ve even fell into this psychological trap with my current GF of 3 years.
I noticed her interest in me faltering (because of a possible guy who’s presenting her with more Alpha qualities), so I took actions by becoming that super-interesting guy who’d attracted her 3 years ago.
Had I remained that lazy guy who felt a sense of “settled”, she would’ve dumped my ass and upgraded [rightfully so]!
What you can do today to avoid being dumped and upgraded on:
• Improve upon your fashion and style (if you’d neglected this aspect of being an attractive man).
• If the communication between you and your GF/wife has slacken off tremendously; re-ignite it by communicating more!
• Re-seduce her as if you’re meeting her for the first time[chics love the thought and rush of being lust after].
• If your life now consist of laboring on the couch with a bag of Doritos watching reruns of South Park; get the fuck out the house in search of new activities!
• If when you 1st. met her, you fucked her like an animal, dominated her in bed, in the bushes, on top of the hood, whatever…and you’re now the lazy lover who’s content with her riding you to sleep; you stand a great chance to be dumped.
• Always recreate yourself in the looks department!
If when you’d met her, you had a mullet or corn-row braids, and it’s 2 years later into the LTR(relationship) you’re still donning the same haircut; you should change it up PRONTO!
One month; get a baldy!
Next few months; grow a neat afro.
Few months later; get a fucking Mohawk!
Go flattop like my man Dj Pauly D from MTV’s Jersey Shore.
The purpose is to stay recreating yourself.
You’re essentially becoming a new guy every now and again.
Women get bored and jaded pretty easily with the same shit, same guy, same shoes, same car, same food, etc.
So you wanna be that boyfriend who’s ultra keen to this.
You will never be cheated on nor dumped as long as you maintain the above 6 things I pointed out[or unless the chic is just prone to messing around].
The key is to stay Alpha!
Remain or become once again, that guy whom she fell for a year ago.
Don’t settle into a monotonous rhythm after you’ve made her your GF, or after marrying her.
My MILF girlfriend, although she won’t admit it, she’s super impressed and deeply attracted to the way I constantly recreate myself [not for her, but for my personal liking].
She has no reason to look at another man because I’m presenting her with the values which will keep her interested.
One month, I’d sport a neat, short haircut.
The next, I’d rock my signature Bill Bellamy mini-Mohawk.
I got my eyebrow pierced few months ago (which she protested LOL).
I shave and groom my beard different ways, which gives her the impression that I’m some novel-attractive character.
One week, I’d dress casual, then Urban, gangster, preppy (my favorite), frat-boyish, tropical(shorts, flip-flops)…
The point is, I virtually become 10 guys in one.
One moment, I treat her like shit, I purposely instigate arguments to wind her up mentally, then I swoop in as the super sensitive guy, fuck her until she climaxes thrice (make-up sex), then I’d recreate this cycle over and over again.
You never want your spouse to become too comfortable with you, to the point that she/he feels they can predict your every move.
* Don’t back down from seducing girls with boyfriends, because she just might be looking for an upgrade.
The moral and ethical issues are always deterrents, but that’s for another post.
* Always recreate yourself as a new man, and re-seduce your girlfriend/wife to avoid being dumped.
* Related article by my man Stealth PUA out of Japan Dumped AFC Style.